Thursday, September 27, 2012

whatever...

My digital life is all about gaming. My dad bought me first console, Sega Saturn when I was a kindergarten student. Since then, I have been playing video games every day. I must spend some time on gaming. Otherwise I can’t sleep.


 
  Sega Saturn(SS) my first console  
  I hate myself for throwing it away b4. I can’t find one now.

Some classic games on SS. Did u ever play it b4?
tell my if u did. u must have played at least 1-2 games.
SS was very popular at that time
I love BOMBERMAN and SUPER SONIC so much. It was great at that time.

Then, I bought gameboy, playstation, playstation 2, xbox, PSP,NDS,NDSL and xbox360





They are good. Isnt it?

2 comments:

  1. It's a sad thing that I have never truly owned a Gameboy, playstation or whatever because my mum would not allow me to do so when I was young. I often went to my friend's home and played it. Sometimes, I would even go to computer shops which offer a free play of these gaming stuff and stayed there all day long. Gosh, my childhood memories were flooding in my brain now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. same here. my mum didnt allow me to do so b4. but my dad likes to play video games so much. he is now playing the latest game, Resident Evil 6. so i can play with the support of my dad

    ReplyDelete