Friday, October 12, 2012

ATTENTION!!

HOW TO GET ATTENTION




I guess all of us must be familiar with this video which our professor, Chirstoph showed us during lesson. If u dunno, u may click the above link.
There are special effects which Nintendo uses them to attract customers.

Apart from this video, I found another gaming videoes using similar effects to attract customers.



INTERACTIVE TRAILER



this is  DISHONORED (A NEW GAME RELEASED THIS MONTH)

this video is a game INTERACTIVE trailer. Yes, u can interact with the video. In the video, the main character infiltrated into a building. Then, u can choose the following actions for character,such as sneak, attack and blink. Audiences are rediected to different related videos according to selected actions. This interactive video is very funny. You must watch this.


How to get attention is an important issue in writing for new media, such as blogging, facebook etc.
Whenever u post sth on the net, u write for audience. You are writing for some people. You are happy if many people read your latest blog or updates in facebook. You are happier if they like.

I do not update my facebook very often. ofc, if I do, I use some methods to attract other people
for example,


 I used some videos, pictures to attract audeince.
Also, I tried to tell others the cheapest way to have McDonald. haha. It did attract some people and asked me how to do so.
because 2 french  fries + 2 wings + a burger and a soft drink only cost $28
I tell my friends the cheapest way to have much food in McDonald.


No comments:

Post a Comment